Here are some tutorials that you may find useful. The information here ranges from getting started to making modules. If you see something missing, feel free to create it!
- Using GDB -- A quick reference of how to use GDB to debug Anope
- Extended GDB Explanation -- A page explaining the GDB debug process in more detail
- Configuring 1.8 - An example configuration file with notes.
- Using Anope 1.8.x with InspIRCd 2 - A tutorial on linking Anope stable to the newest InspIRCd.
This page contains a list of module tutorials that may help you when writing modules.
- Module Basics - A tutorial on writing modules for the 1.8 branch.
- Adding Help - This tutorial shows you how to add help features to your modules.
- Using Tokens - This tutorial will show you how to use tokens.
- Using Configuration Directives - This tutorial shows you how to parse configuration directives for your modules.
- Using Complex Events - Tutorial on complex events in Modules.
- Using Callbacks - Tutorial on using callbacks.
- Internal Events
Please note that there are major differences between 1.9.0 and every other 1.9 version. This section is obsolete.
- Module Basics for 1.9.0 - A tutorial on writing modules for the 1.9.0 branch.
- Adding Help
- Using Tokens